Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
togandtrappings
Style_council
togandtrappings

Ah, Chic Swap. This irks me for some reason.
Basically VIPS offer their old clothes that they don’t want anymore for Chictopia to sell. Do the VIPs get any benefits? My question is, why would I want to spend my money on your old clothes if you don’t even want them anymore? I feel like this is a different situation than thrifting because this community that we are members of is a bubble. Why would I want to say, post a pic of a blazer I bought on the swap if the original owner has already pimped it all over Chictopia? I am not saying there is nothing good to be said about exchanging clothes and styling them differently. But….I don’t know, it just bothers me…It seems like Chictopia gets the most benefits-our money!

It’s obvious from looking at what others have posted to swap that neither they, nor most would want those items.

Not hating on Chictopia, just questioning and thinking of possible improvements.

What do y’all think?

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i’d love to see size 4-5 shoes :) and size 4 rings xD sadly i don’t have a paypal and it’s not feasible in my situation to get one right now.

posted about 9 years ago

JNut
Style_council
JNut

I am hoping to see some hair accessories like head bands or hair scrunchies on CHIC SWAP. These items tend to be small and light weighted. I am guessing shipping costs shouldn’t be an issue.

Also, I am browsing over the internet for a GROBAL self-watering pot. If anyone knows what I am talking about please post it on CHIC SWAP.

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password