Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MaggieCezar
Style_council
MaggieCezar

I just have to tell this to all of you. :)

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

yes, i realize that too. you tend to make better photos cause of the sweet comments you will get every post :D

posted almost 9 years ago

lauraL
Style_council
lauraL

yeah, everyone’s so nice :)

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

i feel so welcome here, and i think i will stay on this website just because of the sweet people(:

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

i totally agree :))

psykoKilla
Style_council
psykoKilla

I’m so thankful with all the friends i met in chictopia. You guys are so stylish and amazing :-). Friendship and fashion…nice match!!

LConverse22
Style_council
LConverse22

Totally agree!
its so nice to not have haters out there just trying to break you down
I love that we all just appreciate each others style! So refreshing

maanbee
Style_council
maanbee

yep, i agree! :)

tayloriginal
Style_council
tayloriginal

Its crazy that I was just thinking about this the other day, I’ve yet to see one negative comment or post at all! I think that’s really special!!

leslie0426
Style_council
leslie0426

i totally agree with this, when i found out about this website i told myself (ill jus look around an not tell anyone in my family about this. theyll think its stupid) but i got inspired to want to learn an share my take and with everyone being so nice it helped alot.. my brothers always put me down an make me feel stupid when i dress up and when they found out i got on this website they made sure i felt stupid they said i was conceited and the website had no use, but i stood my ground an told them that it helps me learn about style i have no older sister to show me what goes so i was always self conscious about my style so i was very plain all4yrs of highsko i wore black tees an jeans. my mom is very much the same how could she teach me something she did not know? so im soo happy for this website i take it as if yall are all my friends an yall inspire me to open up to style an not be afraid.. thank yall chictopia :)

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password