Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I think it’s interesting when people use the excuse that the reason why they don’t dress up, or nicely, is because of the comfort level. I personally, from experience, know that you can buy all kinds of fun, eye pleasing outfits that still maintain the high levels of comfort that say, sweats would have. and since I didn’t intend to name this post “comfiest thing to wear in the world” ... What happens to be the most comfortable outfit you own?

posted almost 11 years ago
1 3
anniehall
Style_council
anniehall

My style lately has been skinny jeans or leggings with oversized tees and tunics. All of these items are comfy but if im at home lounging on the couch i def wanna be in my leggings over my jeans.
I’ll run to the store in my leggings easily as i wear them everyday anyways but i wont leave the house in my pyjamas..it takes to seconds to switch into something else..i saw a lady at the video store yesterday in her bright pink pyjama pants, bulky husbands sweater, and greasy hair. she just looked so run down. I dont wanna look like that in public..even if im just going to rent a movie.

posted over 9 years ago

Telcontar_Rulz
Style_council
Telcontar_Rulz

My jersey tunic with leggings/tights and low-heeled buckle boots make for the most comfortable outfit I can think of at the moment.

posted over 9 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

My most comfortable outfit is a pair of leggings, a long tank or t-shirt and either strappy sandals or ballet flats

posted over 9 years ago

chelsea18
Style_council
chelsea18

boyfriends white v neck (white some writing in black i cant read) black leggings PADDED THICK SOCKS=A MUST urban outfitters slouchy black/gray cardigan and black studded ankle boots

posted over 9 years ago

arnyfull
Style_council
arnyfull

i like velour pants….and leggings are def comfy!!! and hell yeah tunic tops were comfy when i was preggy!

posted over 9 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

baggy sweatpants! can’t go wrong with a pair of pants that are SOFT and WARM!

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

my thrifted silk blouse (:

posted over 9 years ago

mhyohmhy
Style_council
mhyohmhy

shirt, jeans and flats. :)

posted over 9 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

anything that is not too tight, too short and too big

posted over 9 years ago

Erica805
Style_council
Erica805

leggings or tights under a high waist cotton skirt
and like just a comfy t-shirt and flats and maybe a cardigan depending if it’s cold or not

posted over 9 years ago

pyrofina
Style_council
pyrofina

i used to think that dresses were uncomfortable, but i’ve realized they aren’t, i was just super worried about doing something embarassing in one, like bending over and accidentally showing my underwear. Most fashion is created with comfort in mind. I also used to think skinny jeans were constricting, but they really aren’t. My favorite look: wedges, skinny jeans, tank top and a cardigan.

posted over 9 years ago

bekarose
Style_council
bekarose

I love wearing dresses, I think they are so comfy.

posted over 9 years ago

jaimieheart
Style_council
jaimieheart

Boyfriend’s t-shirts <3

posted over 9 years ago

pyrofina
Style_council
pyrofina

aphrodite (the blogger here on chictopia) has had a pair of sweats from h&m in her posts lately, and they don’t look like sweats, they just king of like skinny jeans or leggings and they look really comfy

posted over 9 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password