Style_council
AsianGoddess...

uggs.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
thesillyone
Style_council
thesillyone

long sleeved shirt under a tank top. it looks so dumb! i don’t even like them under a tee shirt for some reason. and ljurbanchic i know what ur talking about and agree! i agree with everything that has been said.

posted over 9 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

jogging bottoms with a tight top, tucked in uggs.
I see this ALL THE TIME
it looks so messy. I can understand if it’s a cosy day or you’re not feeling well, but I seriously see this all the time.
it’s just really awful looking.

posted over 9 years ago

forgottenfairytale
Style_council
forgottenfai...

-leggings + boots when the leggings are not quite long enough to reach the boot top (strip of skin between legging and boot=wtf?)
-white socks + black shoes
-see through shirts and bras that are not nude/white
-summer attire during winter

while I agree Uggs are pretty atrocious, I understand that they are also comfortable, warm, and convenient. I remember people used to have the same reactions to Rainbow flip-flops and Sperry shoes (ugly and expensive but great quality and wear). :)

posted over 9 years ago

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

I agree with all you’ve said esp crocs and socks with sandals. And I see it everywhere. Even at the mall. Ugh.. What’s the good thing of crocs? They’re just ugly. And not in a reasonable price for ugly things.

posted over 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

totally agree with the crocs and uggs. ew.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

bad bras. You could have the most amazing outfit, but a bad bra will KILL IT. ^and zeitgeist i hate those shirts too. i can’t stand when people wear things with cut-outs or screen and you can see their bra or a cheap tank top underneath?

posted over 9 years ago

mayfield_vintage
Style_council
mayfield_vin...

ED HARDY

posted over 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

too short shirts with leggings!

posted over 9 years ago

LoliT
Style_council
LoliT

I LOVE the see through shirt with the bra noticeable. I try to do it. BUT I have many colorful over the top bras so its ok, and the shirts match the bra, so its cute. :)

CROCKS!

posted over 9 years ago

DownToMarsGirl
Style_council
DownToMarsGirl

Here’s one I’m sure everyone will love.

Showing your thong over the sides of your jeans. Apparently that was cool at one point. I even remember it was “cool” to unzip your jeans and fold them down to the side so there was a little V showing your underwear. Really trashy.

posted over 9 years ago

fashionequalsLOVE
Style_council
fashionequal...

uggs[that lean to the side]
leg warmers or tube socks & sneakers

posted over 9 years ago

kya7
Style_council
kya7

crocs for sure, and i am not too much of a fan of shoulder pads, at least not for my body shape!

posted over 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Def. NO crocs.
Def. no Ed Hardy.
&& I also hate it when people wear leggings/boots and their leggings are too short and theres a gap of skin showing…so tacky :O

posted over 9 years ago

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

pants that are too short and awkward…especially with weird socks

posted over 9 years ago

Nadyatrnv
Style_council
Nadyatrnv

I agree with ALL OF YOU! :)

And for me, I don’t wear midriffs at least not for a daily look. :)
Also, I saw some people wearing a backless dress and I saw the back of their bras, wtf?

posted over 9 years ago

prefecta
Style_council
prefecta

I’m probably wearing the only pair of crocs (in public) in the whole blogistania… but you guys mean the basic model with the holes, right???

If I had a say, I’d forbid harem pants. But hey, that’s just me… (have to admit I wore them in the 80’s myself, probably that’s the reason…)

luv, prefecta
http://anotherfabday.blogspot.com

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password