Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
breelee12
Style_council
breelee12

For me i think it has. I just get so inspired by everyone else. I try thing that I would of never tried if I didnt see it on here.

posted almost 10 years ago
1 2
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

not totally changed, but enhanced. i’ve gotten in a bit of a slump lately though and a lot of the styles ive seen gave me new little inspirations, and its helped me feel more brave about wearing certain things that i admire, but havent really tried doing myself.

posted over 9 years ago

Deveryraux
Style_council
Deveryraux

I’m a little more outgoing, a little more versatile, and a little more classy.

Love this sight.

posted over 9 years ago

KHee
Style_council
KHee

Changed my style, maybe not so much. But I am definitely more open to different styles than I was before, and also inspired by various chictopians’ everyday style :)

And of course, chictopia gives me a reason to dress up more than usual, even if I’m just going out with family or with my friends.

posted over 9 years ago

fatimzahra
Style_council
fatimzahra

I love this site it has truly inspired me
i went from geek to chic

posted over 9 years ago

xoxowen
Style_council
xoxowen

YES! i think its definetly made me more experimental and open to new ideas. i really think i try alott of new color combinatioins and different ways to mix and match. its wonderful. (:

posted over 9 years ago

AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

I’d have to say absolutely yes, it’s helped me to try out new things and to try a bit harder everyday, but I think overall it has helped for me to define my own personal style.

posted over 9 years ago

hannasauraus
Style_council
hannasauraus

definately..i just get so inspired :)

posted over 9 years ago

strawberrt
Style_council
strawberrt

i love how chictopia is very inspirational. After seeing what others are wearing, Ive become more aware of trends, clothes and how I to put an outfit together. And thanks to this site, I’ve started wearing tights! :) (And thats’ a big jump from my usual t-shirt, hoodies and jeans kind of style)

posted over 9 years ago

RobinTM
Style_council
RobinTM

Yes definitely! My pics pale in comparison to other members so I think a lot more about what I wear now… I now have to work at building a more interesting wardrobe and then posting pics of it!

posted over 9 years ago

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

absolutely! I was kinda like boys in high school. You know, baggy jeans, tshirt and friends. But now, I think I change to be more girly.
Chictopia helps me a lot. So many inspirations here. And I’m trying to be bolder because of you guys. :DD

posted over 9 years ago

crystaljade
Style_council
crystaljade

Definitely! Being on Chictopia has helped improve my sense of style a lot. People here in the Philippines are really conservative when it comes dressing. When your clothes stand out even just a little, you’re bound to get a lot of stares. However, I looked around the site and found a lot of really stylish Filipinos who aren’t afraid to express themselves through fashion. I thought, “If they can do it, why can’t I?”

posted over 9 years ago

Freckles2000
Style_council
Freckles2000

Of course! Ever since I joined, I’ve been extremely inspired by everyone’s take on fashion.. I’ve even built up the courage to wear trends that I wouldn’t even think of trying. Its helped me to be more open minded as well.

posted over 9 years ago

jychob
Style_council
jychob

oh yes! I love vintage now!

posted over 8 years ago

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

Definitely. I love how they came up with their outfit and they look so glamorous in a unique way. It taught me a lot of good trick and tips in fashion

posted over 8 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password