Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
roxthefox
Style_council
roxthefox

What are some of the most expensive items in your wardrobe and how often do you wear them?

Mine is a beautiful gray Alberta Ferretti gown, which cost around $900 and I wore it to a wedding. I haven’t worn it since, mainly because an occassion hasn’t called for it, but it does seem timeless and I could probably wear it in the future.

posted almost 9 years ago
1 2
YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

Mango blazer,sleeveless,and skirt =)

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

I’m afraid I have quite a designer habit. I don’t buy in bulk, but I do like to save up and splurge. And as I’m still at school I’m fortunate I don’t have to worry about bills etc.
Hmm I don’t know the value of some of my vintage designer things but there is a certain Louis Vuitton handbag from Cruise 2008 which was a lovely gift when I was going through a very hard time. Most expensive I’ve bought for myself is a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag for £230- I hadn’t been shopping for ages because of exams! I must admit I got quite a few designer bargains in the sale!!
I wear everything except for it’s hard to find occasions for a few pairs of shoes. I need a summer wedding for my gorgeous floral Prada sandals and there are some Louboutin espadrilles I got for £60 which are far too pale to risk, but they are mighty prettyful. :) I know I’m fortunate to have all these things, it’s just what I like to spend my money on.

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

60 dollar coat. that’s it.

Skotch
Style_council
Skotch

My prom dress, Its gold, steam-punk and cost around $360

spunkychateau
Style_council
spunkychateau

I don’t have a lot of expensive clothes. I have a pair of Nine West boots I paid $100 for. I have a leather coat that would have cost about $400 new, but it’s 30 years old. I paid $5 for it at a Goodwill…most of the ‘expensive’ items I have were thrifted or found at a bargain price. I love finding bargains!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I almost had a nose bleed when I bought my Christian Louboutin shoes, and that’s because it wasn’t even full price. I guess that’s the most expensive thing in my closet. Wait, do jewelry and watches count as part of the closet? I think that’s where all my money goes. Lol.

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I guess my bag collection?
I have three juicy couture bags, and two louis vuittons?

Jazumon
Style_council
Jazumon

My Versace sunglasses that I never wear and my jackets from Diesel. Everything else I own did not cost more me than 30 bucks.

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

my watches – from cacharel and police

alyshamari
Style_council
alyshamari

The Belle of the Ball skirt from Modcloth, which cost around $85 including shipping as I live in Canada. I also have a clutch from French Connection that cost $88 originally, but I got it for $20 at a warehouse sale during the Toronto Exhibition.

maryyasmine
Style_council
maryyasmine

My Hermès bag for sure, about $30,000

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

I don’t like spending too much on just one item. I can get 100x more clothes/accessories/shoes with thousands of dollars!

I’d say the most expensive thing in my closet is a pair of $120 shoes.

becalala
Style_council
becalala

I have a Burberry trench coat that’s worth over £800 that I got for £40 in a charity shop.

phoeberouse
Style_council
phoeberouse

Probably bettina liano jeans worth $360

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

Holy cow, I presume some of you guys have quite an income.

Few of my items in my closet are about $100-$150 worth. None were any higher than my pair of prescription glasses. All I have are some prom dresses, gowns, coats and jackets.

say_this_one
Style_council
say_this_one

my shoeeeesssss……

angelluv203
Style_council
angelluv203

my all saints boots babe!

Izacouto
Style_council
Izacouto

I don’t have expensive things as well :)
But I think it is a pair of heels that I don’t really wear often.
They cost about $200,00.

claudene
Style_council
claudene

my oneteaspoon dress which was $250, seems not as pricey as everything else on this thread haha

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

My 2 Burberry scarfs:

Giant Check – $335
Wool Giant Check Scarf – $295 …

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password