Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
summerlyne
Style_council
summerlyne

so i guess we can all agree that most of us here are addicted/obessed with our fashions but other than that what else on the daily do you need to have….like myself, i’ve been smoking on and off since forever and nowadays i have to start my day drinking coffee before i can do anything.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
starsandstripes
Style_council
starsandstripes

that shoes would be shows..oops :)

posted over 9 years ago

KNowS
Style_council
KNowS

Fashion, coffee, tea, internet, and hiking. If my schedule permits reading. During my break periods I become obessed with reading for pleasure.

posted over 9 years ago

KristinaEstrella
Style_council
KristinaEstr...

smoking. :/ coffee, internet, my iphone, shopping (when I have money) youtube (but I guess that would go along with internet)

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i’m addicted to checking chictopia and facebook :S (even when nothing really happens on my facebook D: )
also the internet in general, buying patterned stockings, using my chapstick, reading :) , my boyfriend :P

posted over 9 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

I’m actually not addicted to fashion. I like it, but I don’t think i’d go as far has being addicted. I really like dogs. Every time I see someone walking their dog I get really excited (I can’t have a dog and I really want one). I know it’s a little odd but I can’t help it.

posted over 9 years ago

nihonfleur
Style_council
nihonfleur

haha I am the same about dogs wonderave! I always freak out and smile-but can’t own one :(
I am addicted to shopping for shoes online, but never buying them, just looking. I am an internet junkie, but only when I am not working.
I am totally addicted to sugar. all kinds of sweets!

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

addicted to sunflower seeds. lolz it sounds gay but i constantly eat them. It helps me concentrate for some reason. That, and bargains. I have this problem where its just like…i’m fooled into thinking i’m saving money…

posted over 9 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

im addicted to: bows, candles, nail polish colors, cocktail rings, gladiator sandals, heels, tote bags, patterned tights, highwaisted things, v-necks, mascaras, scents, green tea, teenvogue and bazaar, coffee, spearmint gum, incense, raves, rum, hiking, working out, gaga’s fashion, and my boyfriend

posted over 9 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

im addicted to shopping. not just for clothes, but for everything!

grocery shopping, buying school supplies, books, clothes, presents for my friends, helping my friends in their shopping, home furniture, makeup, etc!

posted over 9 years ago

Etoile_bleu
Style_council
Etoile_bleu

i’m addicted to my iphone, facebook, shopping (shoes mostly) and sleep lol

posted over 9 years ago

asailorwentto_sea
Style_council
asailorwentt...

buying magazines, chocolate and i’m completely addicted to keeping my college folders perfectly organised.

posted over 9 years ago

HarlowNoir
Style_council
HarlowNoir

i have to have a frappachino with an added shot of espresso from starbucks everyday! It has gotten to the point where if I dont have one for the day I actually feel really sad! It’s a bad habit money wise…almost 5 dollars a day….35 a week….yikes!

posted over 9 years ago

BonitaBarnes
Style_council
BonitaBarnes

i have to have a mango smoothie every morning or else im bone tired lol and yes im addicted to fashion, like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT lol

“and i ’ve noticed lately that I’ve developed a really bad addiction to shopping, like every girl has a shopping addiction I think but when I have money I spend all of it, its like I can’t spare a dollar I have to buy something and once I start I have to spend every cent”

i know exactly what you mean girl… my parents get mad a t me for that lol

posted over 9 years ago

organizedchaos
Style_council
organizedchaos

I’d have to say I’m addicted to tea/coffee, checking my various blogs/websites, and movement (in the form of figure skating, dancing, running, anything…I think I’d be hyperactive if I didn’t skate and dance everyday.)

posted over 9 years ago

Junizzle77
Style_council
Junizzle77

I’m addicted to the internet, music, and fashion!

posted over 9 years ago

greenvases
Style_council
greenvases

am addicted to internet, shopping, & acne/pimple/skin whitening/skin lightening rituals..

i agree w/ GooGooforGaGa cuz i have developed this syndrome of spending my money to the last drop in shopping & so inevitably I end up getting broke.. yeah, i know i should stop!!

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password