my own label in the future.
so if you do, what is your job/position or what are you
planning to do?

posted almost 11 years ago
1 2
audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

I will work on it, i guess my career is kinda related with. I’m a communications student and i’m gonna focus on fashion journalism/magazines & photography a lil bit focused on fashion. And i’ll love to be a personal stylist fo common people. So i guess my answer is KINDA.

posted over 9 years ago

zozocouture
Style_icon
zozocouture

I am a model
fashion designer
stylist
hair stylist

haha yeah my occupation is in fashion. although at the moment, I’m looking for a steady administration job __

posted over 9 years ago

danealbay
Style_council
danealbay

I’m working for watch & jewelry luxury brands so I don’t know if that’s considered part of the fashion industry. We get invited to a lot of fashion shows and photoshoots though. We provide the pieces the models would wear to accent the clothes they put on.Plus sometimes i get to help out in the styling during our own photoshoots for our campaigns or ad materials. I’m in the mktg dept btw.

posted over 9 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I’m a waitress so it has nothing to do with fashion, but I hope my future career (I’m studying Journalism) will have something to do with it. Only problem is, I would need to go to NYC and I’m definitely more cut out for the west coast.

posted over 9 years ago

fashluvngod
Style_council
fashluvngod

I’m going to school for fashion merchandising right now. I am a borderline sophomore/junior. I want to travel to different parts of the nation (and world) and get out there with my knowledge and learn more. I want to have that “Devil Wears Prada” experience. I think I can handle it. I know it is hard, but what isn’t if you want to be the best?

posted over 9 years ago

xREVOLUTION
Style_council
xREVOLUTION

I used to work at F21 but I quit. I’d liked working there though, even if they discount was yuck! I am studying psychology so that is far away from fashion. lol

posted over 9 years ago

SheWolf
Style_council
SheWolf

Currently I’m a sales associate at Wet Seal, hopefully soon to be assistant manager.
And I attend cosmetology school, and we all know hair and fashion go hand in hand.

I’m surrounded by fashion. :-)

posted over 9 years ago

Danielle_M
Style_icon
Danielle_M

I work in a NGO…but at college I have classes like fashion design!

posted over 9 years ago

Danielle_M
Style_icon
Danielle_M

I work in a NGO…but at college I have classes like fashion design!

posted over 9 years ago

Nadyatrnv
Style_council
Nadyatrnv

Well I also like writing, so I really want to be a fashion editor in a magazine :) I don’t want to be a designer or stylist…. cos I’m not that creative of a person hehe.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password