Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

Ok so I know this is a strange topic, well not strange but not very talked about on here. But yet this topic is such a big thing in real life especially to teenage girls. What are your views on sex and the reasonable age you should be engaging in it. The media and especially fashion industry use sex to sell and put over a certain view. What are your views?

posted over 10 years ago
1 3
keogan42
Style_council
keogan42

i waited until i got married, but still had several long term relationships. it was better this way because i didn’t have any baggage.

posted about 9 years ago

dearfish
Style_council
dearfish

I think only when you feel right about it, and mature enough to deal with it. Because it is a big deal in the beginning! Also helps if you’re doing it with someone who cares about you…it can make it a much happier and calm experience!

posted about 9 years ago

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

i don’t believe in having sex when you’re a teenager. it’s weird & gross. i think that i might lose it when i’m older & fall in love. before i get married. if i do wait until marriage, then even better!(:

posted about 9 years ago

BrittBritt
Style_council
BrittBritt

not when your a teen…too many risks

posted about 9 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

when you are ready
when you are matured enough
when you have a partner already

and money is also impt just in case you became infected with diseases or you get pregnant.

so basically, when you are ready physically, emotionally, psychologically and financially.

posted about 9 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password