Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
roaraa
Style_council
roaraa

recently i have noticed that target has been getting some new ‘designer’ names in their store.. what do you think of em ?

posted over 10 years ago
1 2
torre1021
Style_council
torre1021

target makes me happy :)

1.) When i get there i immediately browse the dollar spot for cute random cheap things
2.)Next i veer left to the clothes, i have so many cute target clothes its next to ridiculous (leggings,long tees, peacoats, bathing suits <<33>>never spend more than $200 im stoked! and i love target i feel bad for the Canadians and the French whom are target-less

posted over 10 years ago

Bouby
Style_council
Bouby

Does Target ship foreign ? at least France ?

posted over 10 years ago

skateradj
Style_council
skateradj

i think target only ships in the US. I want them to ship to canada :(

posted over 10 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

Honestly, the designer stuff is cute, but i don’t think i would ever purchase it. it’s not that $50 is expensive for a really cute dress, it’s that i refuse to pay that much for POLYESTER. Almost all the “designer” clothes are made from bad fabrics.

posted over 10 years ago

queenelizabeth
Style_icon
queenelizabeth

I love Target! Some of their newer stuff (it’s part of a more “fashion-forward” line) is actually pretty nice and more interesting than you would expect from a humongous retail giant. The quality isn’t perfect, but it’s good considering how little you’re paying. :)

posted over 10 years ago

Bonitapplebaumm
Style_council
Bonitapplebaumm

i love target. the clothes are inexpensive and have a lot of cute stuff!

posted over 10 years ago

limerising
Style_council
limerising

I like Target, they have good deals on a lot of their things. Some of the styles aren’t really my taste, but they have a lot of basic items that aren’t too expensive.

posted over 10 years ago

Gianna
Style_council
Gianna

I honestly find more in the little boy’s section than in the young women’s section at Target. I actually just bought a few nice boy’s button downs yesterday. Target is good for getting cheap basics.

posted over 10 years ago

mfay
Style_council
mfay

I really love target. They do really good things in clothing, and in charity, too. I shop there often, and am more and more drawn to their clothes with designer brands.

posted over 10 years ago

AnnaKonduh
Style_council
AnnaKonduh

They have really cool stuff.
I live right across the street from one. :)

posted over 10 years ago

cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

I love target clothes <3 They are so fashionable and comfy. I really like how they have so a variety for different body types and a range from casual to dressy.

posted over 10 years ago

SkylarMagOwner
Style_council
SkylarMagOwner

I love Target. They have great stuff. I love their handbags:) I haven’t really had a chance to look at the designer stuff. Being uemployed makes things tough.

posted over 10 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

i love most of their stuff & its better when i can get it on sale

posted over 9 years ago

summerlyne
Style_council
summerlyne

absolutely love the designer lines;
Rodarte
Jean Paul Gaultier
Liberty of London; which is also for home decor.

posted over 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’ve always said if I had to choose only one store at which to shop for the rest of my life, it would be a Super Target, because as well as clothes they also have food, house and bath supplies, electronics, everything— and things generally sem to be of a generally higher quality than Walmart, Kmart, etc.

I’ve found a lot of really cute stuff there, including but not limited to the designers-for-Target lines. Maybe they’re not all lifetime investment pieces, but definitely stuff I’ve worn and enjoyed and could have paid a lot more for.

posted over 9 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

Haters can hate Wal-mart all they want, but you better not diss Target. They’re big box, but they keep it on the DL compared to their competitors. Ya gotta respect that.

Sure, you might have to look a little more to find something you wanna buy there than say…Forever 21, but it’s worth investigating as much as any thrift store or Old Navy (and their material strength/durability is much better than Abercrombie & I can rip this shirt in two.) So give Target one more chance and look harder for finds there if you’re having trouble. (Start w/ accessories, they’re usually organized & easy to find, then make a beeline for the sale rack.)
The only problem with a Target item I’ve had was with an xhileration belt I got on sale recently. It’s two bondings came apart a little. I apparently loved it a little too much, but I can still use it (wore it yesterday, in fact) and I got enough use out fit it to at least earn back the $7. I found another old belt from somewhere else (JCPenney’s?) that had the same problem. So, it’s more of a belt thing, I think. From now on, I’ll be looking for 100% Genuine leather belts.

Target also saved my FL vacation. I got wet sand in my 1 pair of sneakers and I only had my dress flats to wear to St. Augustine (lots of walking=not good for dress flats). So, we stopped by a Target on our way in the hopes of finding shoes for everyone. We did. I got the black & white pair of Converse I’ve been pining about for years. I will happily wear them for the rest of my young adult life (so like…til i’m 40)! ’Nuff said.

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Target is the shiz-nit!!! They have super cute clothes and shoes!! I recently bought 2 pairs of shoes and I love them!!!!
I also love the lil dollar section!! I got most of my easter basket stuffers from there!! and they always have lk good candy and stuff in that section.
I like how its organized, lk everythings color coordinated, lk stuff for the bathroom and bedroom! They have everything there!! I wish my dad owned a Target!!!

posted over 9 years ago

warda
Style_council
warda

target is great with designer lines.. but sometimes the fits are weird

posted over 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

TARGET…is the greatest store! They always have cute stuff, and their prices are awesome :)

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password