Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I understand that everyone wants more chic points and forum games are a simple way to earn them. However, I think the newer “games” that have been popping up are just variations of the same games and are bordering on spam. I dunno it just kind of bugs me… =/

posted almost 9 years ago
1 2
commonsenseandstilet
Style_council
commonsensea...

I think it’s ok as long as it’s not “count to a million” thats so stupid.

nancyleigh
Style_council
nancyleigh

I think there should be a separate forum reserved for games.

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

i think that’s a brilliant idea (separate forum for games)! Those who love playing the games can go straight there. And people who get annoyed at the games don’t have to live with them! HAHA :) I personally love them :) The stupid ones like count to a million or count to ten are just plain ridiculous, but i still play them when im bored. Haha :)

YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

i agree about separating forums and games =) more sensible games is much better =)

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I agree about separating the games into its own forum. I mean, there a lot of people who enjoy participating in them, and to accommodate those that dislike it always being in the top of a certain forum, it would be a nice compromise to separate it. :)

Izacouto
Style_council
Izacouto

I found the game that is about fashion. It’s really cool :0
http://www.chictopia.com/forums/Chictopian+Central/topics/the+famous+clothing+GAME-8413?page=1

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

I actually like the games :/

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I’m not saying I don’t like them, I do post on them regularly except for the ones that just seem totally pointles^^;

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

its weird that there isn’t a post limit for those threads, they seem like they are infinite!

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

^^ i think they do,its like you can only post 10x in the forum unless you have more than 10 fans.

say_this_one
Style_council
say_this_one

I like it.. hehehe.. especially when I am bored.. :)

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password