Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

im sorry if this topic has already been posted, i just don’t see any other topic like it at the moment.

i noticed that a lot of people comment on photos, but they don’t vote. Like for example when I upload a new photo, I get like 3 or 4 comments in a few hours, but then when I check my rating, it says 0 VOTES. Also when I go check other peoples photos, they have lots of positive comments, but just 1 or 0 votes. It makes me think that people just comment to get more chic points. I think if you like the outfit, you should vote. It’s just one click away.

Do you agree with me? And for those who don’t vote… is there a particular reason why you don’t? :)

posted almost 10 years ago
1 2
melissag
Style_council
melissag

if i really like the outfit i vote if i just like it i comment. i dont feel like voting all the time. commenting to me seems more helpful to the person posting the pic

posted over 9 years ago

BethanyD
Style_council
BethanyD

I don’t mind if people don’t vote, but the people who don’t vote usually I won’t vote on them either, obviously votes aren’t that important to them.

posted over 9 years ago

nikkidargy
Style_council
nikkidargy

Voting here in Chictopia for me is almost equal to the Like button on Facebook. But that’s just me. So yeah, I vote more than I comment. :D

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password