Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
helenz
Style_council
helenz

I know that most of you are not at a age to think about marriage but I was just wondering what songs you find romantic. I’m in the market to choose a romantic song for our first dance but I the type of songs I listen aren’t quite appropriate. Any suggestions?

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I think it all depends on what kind of wedding you are going for. A casual? So up beat in style music will be playing at your wedding? Or Classic 20’- 30’s- 50’s what ever you molded your wedding around.

For example. (I am only 16 I might add but Marriage is a BIG time dream of mine hahaha)
I will either get A: an etremly vintage feel dress chanpange colored. Beautiful maybe silk. Around it I would have a fall wedding indoors with Cream style table cloths… Dim lighting… And of corse light colored whites and cream colored flowers. Now if I was looking for more modern I would do a Vera wang high fashion dress and I will have everything be over the top almost celebretie wedding! the music will be much more modern but no rap or hip hop… Still classy, and I would probably do a winter wedding with purples and blues. haha! anyways. I have already started saving for mine ;) I want a 10k dress… SOO! anyways…
I would go with whatever feels right to you!

posted almost 9 years ago

miraclelove
Style_council
miraclelove

irreplaceably by beyonce lmao

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Baby Baby by the Vibrators or Good Feeling by Violent Femmes

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

close to you-carpenters ! Made me cry

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

heree comes the bridee

mag2ie
Style_council
mag2ie

two is better than one

tequiLaShots
Style_council
tequiLaShots

For you- Kenny Latimore

imasalad01
Style_council
imasalad01

happy together by The Turtles! :)

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I’ve always wanted to dance to “Can’t help falling in love” -Elvis or “Earth Angel”

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password