Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
teresa_liang
Style_council
teresa_liang

Posh Spice wears over the top clothes everyday…
but what about us?
i mean i dont have glamorous parties/ events to go to everyday..
& whenever a girl doesnt wear the typical jeans and a tee, ppl usually stares and have a wtf? bubble over their heads….
idk..that kinda gets to me..
whada u think?

posted over 11 years ago
1 2
DAPHNEandCLOE
Style_council
DAPHNEandCLOE

hello,i´m new chictopian girl…i love it!! i want to know how to make friends….thanks

posted over 10 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I also love when people stare. Sometimes it puts of me off a little bit, well mostly when a guy stares at me…….. but when a girl stares at me, I feel as if they are admiring my outfit, or atleast thinking about it. I want to make people think. I want people to look at me, and feel a sense of bravery and courage. Of course, some of these people look at me with disgust… But it makes me feel so powerful. I feel like me dressing like I do is sometimes a “fuck you” to everyone, and anyone, who looks the same. so when they look at me, they don’t have to hear my voice, or think my thoughts, to know how I feel, or how I think, or that I don’t care what they do. I think my outfit helps speak for itself, and tells people about my personality… Life is much too short to be a boring girl, I think.. It’s hard at first to dress differently, but once you do it, it becomes normal to you!

posted over 10 years ago

alexisthegreat
Style_council
alexisthegreat

hmm, if any of you know where the cnmi is, well i’m moving there, and honestly i think i’m gonna be recieving a lot of stares when i get there next week ..

posted over 10 years ago

Akiamy
Style_council
Akiamy

I’m from a small city where no one dresses up for anything.

I think they’re pretty used to me though.

posted over 10 years ago

ctee
Style_council
ctee

When people stare i feel like they are jealous of what I’m wearing. Haha I’m so vain.

posted over 10 years ago

alexandran
Style_council
alexandran

I know what you mean it is really annoying. The people in my school dress plain and they all dress the same. T-shirts with uggs or dresses with leggings and uggs, I don’t like plain and I don’t like to look like everybody else in my school. I wore my big glasses to school one day and some people liked them other people were like "omg those are so ugly "and I wore my “leather” leggings to school and they were like “what are those?”.Some people are just so simple minded when it comes down to the way other people dress. I just try not to make eye contact with people and ignore what smartass comments they have to say.

posted over 10 years ago

alexandran
Style_council
alexandran

posted over 10 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

tbh, i’ve stopped giving a damn what other people think about my clothes. I don’t get a lot of crap for it though; the one thing was the high-waisted skinny jeans – i got a LOT of gip for wearing those.

posted over 10 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

YAY =)

but anyway. I like it when people look. I wear bright colours and interestings things but it’s not weird-for-the-sake-of-being-weird. you know? so i get a lot of stares but it’s because i am badass.

posted over 10 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

I like being able to make a statement and grab attention from my peers. The more they stare, the better I feel about myself. Ha.

posted over 10 years ago

CSWSlaura
Style_council
CSWSlaura

i wear like a lot of heels and dreses to school so sometimes i am looked at weird. there is this 7th grader (im in 12th) she wears dresses and skirts everyday, i admire her style because i didnt have the guts to wear that wen i was in 7th grade. in my town the girls all wear uggs and jeans and the supposedly best dressed girl doenst even like fashion and she dresses like a slut (go figure)

posted over 10 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

Power!

posted over 10 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

Power!

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I normally don’t dress up, but if you don’t wear the standard Uggs/northface jacket/leggings combo here you’re guaranteed to get some some stares… It’s ridiculous, but they look dumb.

posted over 10 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password