Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 26761 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 26761 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

do you guys have any films you think are particularly fashionable? i mean, besides the obvious media-dubbed “fashion” flicks like Sex and the City or Devil Wears Prada. and besides epic costume design-esque movies like The Cell or period pieces.

i do love all the cheesy fashions of 80s John Hughes movies, Heathers, Satisfaction, among others.

Boondock Saints is awesome for men’s fashion. can’t beat beat up tees and peacoats. or norman reedus for that matter.

Singles is especially awesome now that 90s grunge fashion is making a hardcore revival.

What are your guys’ thoughts? Maybe you can recommend some movies for me to brush up on.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW

posted over 10 years ago
1 2
bauss
Style_council
bauss

I must watch all of these.

posted about 10 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

That’s gonna be a long list! :P

KaitSims
Style_council
KaitSims

How to steal a million is amazing! Here’s the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVGdmzwaxSY&feature=related to see some of Audrey’s outfits- my favourite one is her lace outfit about a minute into this. sooooooo amazing

-The Talented Mr. Ripley
- Mildred pierce with Joan Crawford
- The Women (original)
and of course
- Clueless

And Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland looks amazing! Trailer: http://bacn.me/9dz

Bubu
Style_council
Bubu

my favourites are Factory Girl and Marie Antoinette, there I can get inspiration!

tammyb_johnson
Style_council
tammyb_johnson

Ofcourse “Devil wears Prada,” “Sex and The City,” and “Confessions of a Shopaholic.” These are the most recent movies. I haven’t seen any older movies related to fashion but, I would love to watch them and learn more!!

chelby
Style_council
chelby

i note all of the movie that i didn’t see yet. but this “American gigolo” with all the Armani design featured, “Gone with the Wind” the ever beautiful Vivien Leigh. Master piece..

New_user 32348 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 32348 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I love Alfred Hitchcock movies…The Birds and Vertigo are one the best. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof…Elizabeth Taylor is smokin’ hot in those outfits. Audrey Hepburn movies…of course. More recent ones would be Penelope and He’s Just Not that Into You. I just love that vintage/quirky style in both movies.

XxAngel_Emz95xX
Style_council
XxAngel_Emz95xX

Coco Before Chanel is coming out soon, so I hope that’ll be good :)

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password