Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kajikun15
Style_council
kajikun15

So mostly eveyone has that one clothing that your known for. I say that my signature piece would be my Gray American Eagle Fedora. I love this hat soo much. Before, I never really wore hats cause I couldnt find the right one that looked good on me until I tried on the fedora. I fell in love it and now im pretty much wearing it constantly. Im trying hard to not wear alot cause no one likes a one trick pony outfit but its tough. I just love this hat. So my question is Whats Your Signature Piece??? Is it a dress? Or a ring?….. lets hear it :]

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
lizeepea
Style_council
lizeepea

I don’t leave home without my necklace. I got it from my boyfriend, for valentines day, and ever since it’s been a permanent token on my neck. It’s a tiny (no bigger than my baby fingernail) set of wings on a silver chain.

http://mimiandmarge.com/jewelry?id=120-pp561

It’s the double wings under pendants.

:)

posted over 9 years ago

NewLook24
Style_council
NewLook24

Dresses. I’m addicted and I love em! I wear them all the time and there are people I know who are waiting to see me wear jeans lol.

posted over 9 years ago

daisymay
Style_council
daisymay

I wear a lot of hats. Any style I love em all! But my key reach to piece if im in a hurry, but want my outfit to look a little more me is one of my suit jackets/blazers. I think I have about 4 in different styles/colours and they make any outfit look a bit smarter!

posted over 9 years ago

ljurbanchic
Style_council
ljurbanchic

hmm. i guess mine is pairing a long (like past-my-butt-length) blazer with something a bit short; like a mini skirt, flowly but simple dress, shorts and a blouse, or a bright romper. but when it gets colder; i just like wearing a dark blazer, cute top, and my dark brown leather lace-up ankle boots.

posted over 9 years ago

BrainTwins
Style_council
BrainTwins

We enjoy wearing basically the brightest leg-wear possible. LOL. Leggings, tights, legwarmers… oh and hats too. :)

posted over 9 years ago

kajikun15
Style_council
kajikun15

lol at first im like “why is she saying ‘we’ ?” but i saw your name BrainTwins. Thats cool that your sharing one chictopia.

posted over 9 years ago

badboysbeambitious
Style_council
badboysbeamb...

You know I think my signature piece wouldn’t be something that noticable. Its basically just a gold and diamond ring that my grandmother gave to me a while back. its subtle and understated but I wear it all the time. I never take it off. I don’t think your signature piece has to be something that is flashy or super recognizable, just soomething that means alot to you, something people also can’t help to love when they notice it.

posted over 9 years ago

justbenatural
Style_council
justbenatural

Boho & peasant shirts! It may sound kinda silly but I really do feel more free when I wear them! =D

posted over 9 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

i asked my friends what my fav thing to wear was out of: shorts, dress, vest,skinny jeans and all of them picked my herringbone vest.
i love that vest. my senior year in high school, i wore my vest with practically everything. everybody loved the vest :3
but i also wear skinny jeans and shorts quite often too cuz i love my legs :]

posted over 9 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

nobody really notices but my signature piece is two of my white gold bracelets. one is from my mom & the other one is from my sister.

its a rare occasion to see me without them.

posted over 9 years ago

andros
Style_council
andros

a locket with a picture of my mom in it. i rarely take it off.

posted about 8 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

definitely jeans

posted about 8 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

i’d have to say scarfs, people say i have too many haha

posted about 8 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

vintage dresses for sure

posted about 8 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password