Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xxfilthfilthfilth
Style_council
xxfilthfilth...

no offense to anybody, but i am getting pretty sick of hearing about this. i get that he was a wonderful musician, but there are a lot of people who do great things with their lives and dont have their funeral on 14 channels, have every magazine cover on the shelves, and have the television networks full attention.
lets face it; we all end up rotting in a box in the ground or burned into ashes. he isnt any special exception. he is a human being, just like all the rest of us.
does anybody agree with me?(haha, everybody will probably hate me for this.)

posted over 10 years ago
AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

i’m sorry but I don’t think that is at all fair. Yes Michael was a human like all of us. But think of the amount of people’s life’s he has changed (me included) I get ur argument, but I don’t think u rly considered exactly wat Michael Jackson meant to the world, and still does.

I actually find it quite hypercritical of the media tho to suddenly care when I feel that they are the real reason poor Michael died so early (so much stress). But no I think he should be on more channels, and he should hav been b4 his death too.
posted over 10 years ago

evankristine
Style_council
evankristine

hi five for you! but yeah, ameliajackson29 have a point. still, like you said lass, he’s just like a normal human like any of us. why can’t we just mourn for some few days and go on with normal life? its been a hell of a week i’ve been hearing only michael jackson on the radio and tv. i understand he have changed many lifes, that makes him known forever, not his death.

posted over 10 years ago

raiscake
Style_council
raiscake

I’m still so sad over his death. :( Everyone in my family is a huge fan. What really got me was how the media just ruthlessly branded him as a freak and a child molester when he was alive and then all of a sudden doing a turnaround when he died. It’s not fair. So now they’re making up for it by honoring him everywhere. Pfft.

posted over 10 years ago

xxfilthfilthfilth
Style_council
xxfilthfilth...

i understand where ameliajackson29 is coming from, but thats like saying nobody else in the world hasnt influenced at least one person. every single person that one can encounter is an influence upon your life, whether small or big, good or bad. my entire life could be change because of somebody who i talk to for 3 minutes. its abnormal to mourn somebody for more than a few days, unless you directly knew him. not only that, but they also continue to pry into his business, saying he was a prescription drug addict and whatnot. this just does not seem like mourning to me. plus his death has overshadowed the death of other ‘celebrities’ (farrah & billy mays). im positive they have influenced people greatly, and yet are still not appreciated. farrah had the spotlight for less than 2 hours, and billy mays almost went unnoticed. still, i dont think celebrities deaths should be as big a deal as they are. i dont know.

posted over 10 years ago

AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

Well thatz true. I guess ur right in a way. I agree with raiscake, the media totally exploited him. And when he was on trial they did the same. I feel rly sorry for his family too because they need to mourn their loss and when he is in the media like that it would make it so much harder. Well there u r, the point of view of one of his biggest fans. I miss u Michael, every single day. :(

posted over 10 years ago

J_xan
Style_council
J_xan

well I respect that everyone has their own opinon. I know that people just grieve differently. I didn’t know him (obviously), but I feel really bad for him and his family.

posted over 10 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Perez’s every second blog is about MJ and I get tired of hearing about it, MJ was a legend of course, but c’mon! I LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT NEW GOSSIP!!!!

posted over 10 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m sick of it too. The thing that bugs me most though is that he was accused of being a child molester yet is treated like he was the greatest person in the world now that he is dead, yet no other person would get nicely treated if they were accused of doing the same things as he was accused of and then died.

posted over 10 years ago

AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

yes but he nvr did any of wat he was accused of and I am absolutely sure of it. If u think about it Michael was always such a mystery, i think thatz partly why so many peopl r interested, because they want to uncover his “secrets”.

posted over 10 years ago

xxfilthfilthfilth
Style_council
xxfilthfilth...

ehh, everyone wants to get into everyone elses business after they die. i suppose it keeps their life interesting. pathetic, but true.

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password