Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

i saw his apology speech this morning. personally, i think cheating when you’re married is just something you can never apologize for. what do you think?

posted over 9 years ago
museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

Yeah, you could apologize, but it’s far too unforgivable. Especially, if you have a wife and kids and you’ve cheated more than once. Unacceptable period.

posted over 9 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

and what kind of message would it be if all was forgiven and he played again like nothing happened? that morals dont apply to the famous?

posted over 9 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

2 words: epic fail

posted over 9 years ago

Dorcasm
Style_council
Dorcasm

obviously “all hasn’t been forgiven” – he’s lost alot of endorsement deals, he’s lost the trust and respect of a lot of people close to him, he’s probably lost his marriage and he’s lost his privacy, from now on everything he does is going to be scrutinised publicly and splashed all over the tabloids and web. he’s lost alot more than an average guy who cheated on his wife would lose. i think marriage is for better AND for worse. what he did was disgusting and terrible but i think unforgivable is harsh

posted over 9 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

well, he couldve not cheated, and then not ruined his life.

posted over 9 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

consider the wife, not only did she lose a husband but she’ll probably have trust issues, have kids with divorced parents, etc etc.

posted over 9 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

Marriage maybe for better or for worse, but you always vow to stay faithful.. and he just fucked himself there.

posted over 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

i dont even think he was really sorry. IF he really was, he wouldn’t have read from a script, he would have apologized from the heart

posted over 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

i dont even think he was really sorry. IF he really was, he wouldn’t have read from a script, he would have apologized from the heart

posted over 9 years ago

mrsderekjeter4ev
Style_council
mrsderekjete...

I think he’s a great golfer, so who cares about his personal life.

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I don’t think what he did was right! But leave him alone already! There’s a lot of other stuff we need to worry about rather than who’s cheating on who!! People cheat on each other every day! But just cuz he’s “famous” we’re gonna make a big deal and have a press conference where he “apologizes”?!?!!?

Why don’t we worry about bringing our troops back home? Or something rather than who Tiger Woods is smashing!!!

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

he’s not a tiger anymore…he’s a CHEETAH!!! cricketscricketscrickets seriously though…its not right. but we need to back off. poor stupid guy can’t get people off his back. my nieghbor has a new girl over every night and i don’t see him in enquirer

posted over 9 years ago

arnyfull
Style_council
arnyfull

im married with kids..if i were tiger’s wife?…i probably cut off his d*** a long time ago ….seriously i don’t think his public apology will cure anything….the damage is already done but its a good start for him to pick up what’s left and fix his ruined life..

posted over 9 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

omg i jus feel that evry1 should give this man’s problems a rest like its been going on for the longest like omg this topic just erks my nerves

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

It’s not something I can find energy to care about. He has in no way affected my life, and I’ve never affected his.

Yeah, what he did sucked. But it’s none of my business.

posted over 9 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

dgaf about celeb life really, but that’s my opinion on cheating

posted over 9 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I was more bothered by the fact that he had unprotected sex with so many women. It’s bad enough risking your own health like that, but your wife’s as well, AND not telling her? THAT’S unforgivable. I’m sure it’s heartbreaking for her to have her husband cheat. It’d be that much more horrific if he gave her some incurable disease because he couldn’t be bothered to take proper precautions.

posted over 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I think that Tiger Woods is such a horrible person for doing all that! Not only did he have the public fooled, but his wife and children were living with this man who was tearing their family apart! Think of how this is going to affect his kids in the future. Those poor things. I agree with you, SpammishRice. To take a risk like that is just careless, and if he really loved his wife and children, he would have never done any of those things. How horrible.

posted over 9 years ago

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

it doesnt matter if theyre great at what they do….if youre a famous icon, even for sports, then you’re putting yourself in the position of being a role model. people look to you as a guide. i dont think its an excuse to say who cares about his personal life.

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 118212 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 118212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

a childs take on tiger..well sorta click here

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

he is just plain dumb

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

he is just plain dumb

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password